SERVICE FOR YOUR BODY
Just as your face needs the best anti-aging care, your body deserves to be spoiled and pampered. Full-body microdermabrasion exfoliates and rejuvenates, leaving your skin looking and feeling fresher and smoother than ever. Visit CWC Medical Spa to learn all about achieving a total head-to-toe glow!
What Is Microdermabrasion?
Microdermabrasion, also known as power peeling, is a safe and highly effective cosmetic procedure that uses a unique instrument to exfoliate the skin's outer dry and damaged layer. The painless, effortless procedure removes dead skin cells and impurities, stimulating new cellular growth and revealing healthier, more youthful skin. Microdermabrasion treats virtually any area of the body, including the chest, arms, shoulders, abdomen, back, hands, and legs.
At CWC Medical Spa, we offer two types of microdermabrasion: crystal and diamond. Crystal microdermabrasion involves using a hand-held device that blasts aluminum oxide crystals onto the skin's surface and uses suction to remove dead skin cells and impurities. Diamond microdermabrasion, on the other hand, involves using a diamond-tipped wand to gently slough away the top layer of the skin while the device's vacuum suctions up dead skin cells and debris.
What Are the Benefits of Full-Body Microdermabrasion?
Full-body microdermabrasion offers numerous benefits, including the following:
- Works on All Skin Types and Colors: Microdermabrasion works for all skin types and colors, producing subtle changes without causing skin discoloration or scarring.
- Delivers Immediate Results: Microdermabrasion provides immediate results, leaving your skin with a refreshed appearance and an instant glow.
- Improves Skin Circulation: Exfoliation stimulates circulation, carrying more nutrients and oxygen to your skin, leaving it more youthful and elastic.
- Enhances Skin Clarity: Microdermabrasion helps unclog pores, resulting in clearer, more radiant skin.
- Brightens Dull Skin: Buffing away dead skin cells and impurities reduces dullness, delivering a beautifully radiant glow.
- Improves Skin Tone and Texture: Exfoliating the skin helps improve its tone and texture, leaving it smooth, supple, and radiant.
- Smooths Rough Areas:Microdermabrasion smooths rough surfaces, such as those on the elbows, knees, and heels.
- Reduces Hyperpigmentation: The exfoliating effects of microdermabrasion even out patches of darkened skin such as sunspots or age spots.
- Improves Superficial Scars: Microdermabrasion diminishes shallow scars resulting from acne or skin wounds, delivering smoother, clearer skin.
- Treats Numerous Skin Conditions: Microdermabrasion treats numerous skin concerns, such as photoaging, sun damage, enlarged pores, scarring, stretch marks, and more!
What Can You Expect After Treatment?
You will not need any downtime after a microdermabrasion treatment. You may experience mild swelling or a sunburned appearance, but you should not have any pain. We will provide care instructions and create a custom skin care regimen, including sun protection, to promote healing and ongoing skin health.
How Many Treatments Will You Require?
Most people report immediate improvement, with softer, clearer skin and a beautiful glow. However, most individuals require 5-12 sessions spaced a week or two apart for the best results.
Full-Body Microdermabrasion Near Me in Shelby Township, MI
If you want satin-smooth skin from head to toe, visit CWC Medical Spa for a consultation. Full-body microdermabrasion will pamper your skin, leaving it feeling softer, smoother, and more radiant than ever. Isn't it time you loved the skin you're in?
Are you ready to get started? Call us at 586-307-2109 to schedule an appointment, or fill out our online form to request one today!
A BRIGHTER SOLUTION FOR DULL SKIN
Treat the signs of dull, tired skin with combination therapy. The Cynosure Icon device can correct and deliver outstanding results with minimal downtime. The technology has been optimized to treat wrinkles, sun damage, and facial veins in one procedure in as little as 30 minutes, fitting within your busy schedule. Call for more details!