Weight Management Therapy Program
SERVICE FOR YOUR Weight Management
If you have been looking for solutions to shed those unwanted pounds and keep them off for good, you’ve come to the right place. CWC is pleased to offer a weight management therapy program tailored to your unique needs. We look forward to supporting your weight loss journey and getting you on track to a healthier, more vibrant you!
Weight Management Therapy Program - An Overview
Losing weight can be challenging. We recognize and respect that. Our team will work alongside you to provide you with the compassionate support and the tools you need to overcome your challenges and reach your weight loss goals. We are here to cheer you on every step of the way.
Your medically supervised weight loss journey will begin with an initial consultation. We will review lab work, hormone levels, your genetic background, your medical history, your lifestyle, and any current stressors. We will evaluate your unique needs to fully customize a weight loss and management plan to achieve your desired results.
Your multidisciplinary weight loss program may include one or more of the following weight loss solutions tailored to your unique needs:
- Nutritional Counseling: We will evaluate your dietary habits and work with you to create a meal plan and exercise regimen to help you achieve your weight loss goals.
- Appetite Suppressants: We are pleased to offer appetite suppressants to help you control your calorie intake without depriving your body of essential nutrients.
- Bioidentical Hormone Replacement: Even the slightest hormone imbalance can significantly impact your health, sense of wellness, and weight loss goals. We are pleased to offer bioidentical hormone replacement therapy to restore your balance and kick-start healthy weight loss.
- Semaglutide Weight Loss: Semaglutide (Ozempic) was used to treat type 2 diabetes long before becoming a sought-after weight loss solution. Physicians noticed that while Ozempic increased insulin production and lowered blood sugar levels, it also resulted in significant weight loss. Semaglutide slows down the release of sugar into your blood, so you burn more fat. It also slows down gastric emptying, leaving you feeling full. Semaglutide has been shown to produce significant weight loss with long-term results.
- hCG Medical Weight Loss:hCG or human chorionic gonadotropin is a hormone naturally produced by women when pregnant. hCG injections, combined with a 500 calorie-a-day diet for six weeks, deliver rapid, dramatic weight loss without feeling hungry. Better yet, hCG burns fat while preserving muscle mass.
- Sermorelin: The human growth hormone, or HGH, helps burn fat. As the years go by, the body produces less and less HGH. Sermorelin is a substance called a GHRF, or a growth hormone releasing factor. It encourages the body to create HGH at higher levels, increasing energy and boosting fat burning.
- MIC Lipotropic Injections: MIC lipotropic injections contain safe and effective fat-burning amino acids, including methionine, inositol, and choline. MIC injections help regulate your hormone levels, decrease your hunger levels, and boost your metabolism, producing rapid weight loss results.
Weight Management Therapy Program Near Me in Shelby Township, MI
If you are looking to lose weight and keep it off for good, talk to our expert providers at CWC Medical Spa. We will evaluate your unique needs and recommend the best weight management protocols to help you achieve your desired goals. Are you ready to take weight loss to the next level? Take action and contact us today!
Are you ready to get started? Call us at 586-307-2109 to schedule an appointment, or fill out our online form to request one today!
A BRIGHTER SOLUTION FOR DULL SKIN
Treat the signs of dull, tired skin with combination therapy. The Cynosure Icon device can correct and deliver outstanding results with minimal downtime. The technology has been optimized to treat wrinkles, sun damage, and facial veins in one procedure in as little as 30 minutes, fitting within your busy schedule. Call for more details!